Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Puntarelle, Black Chickpeas and Avocado Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Puntarelle, Black Chickpeas and Avocado Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really excellent guidance. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook meals from scratch. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is possible because lots of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Choose water, juice or perhaps milk as a beverage. Drinking a large soda forces hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. Usually a single helping of soda pop is merely eight ounces big. That portion can contain lots of spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. Most fast food fizzy drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces huge. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. This implies that your drink alone will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to select milk, juice or normal water.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to puntarelle, black chickpeas and avocado soup recipe. You can cook puntarelle, black chickpeas and avocado soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Puntarelle, Black Chickpeas and Avocado Soup:
- Use 1⁄4 cup Chickpeas Black soaked overnight
- Take 1 Cup Puntarelle steamed
- Prepare 1 Potato Small (cut into small pieces) Red
- Take 1 2 cups Water Advocado - Pureed with Pit in a Blender with .
- Take 1⁄2 White Onion chopped
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Take to taste Salt ( I used 1 teaspoon)
- Prepare 6 Grape Tomato (sliced in Half)
- Take 1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- Provide 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- Provide 1 teaspoon spice mix vegetqable
Steps to make Puntarelle, Black Chickpeas and Avocado Soup:
- Boil black chickpeas in 1/4 teaspoon salt in a steamer or pot until tender (30 mts)
- Cut advocado in half. Puree in 2 cups of water with the pit.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pot. Add cumin seeds, cook 2 mts. add onions, ginger garlic paste, potatoes and spices, add chickpease. Add 1 cup water and Cook 10 mts. on medium heat until pototaoes are soft.
- Add steamed Puntarelle and Advocado puree (with pureed pit). Add Tomatoes. Simmer for 5 mts. and Serve Hot garnished with cilantro.
If you find this Puntarelle, Black Chickpeas and Avocado Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.