Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. There’s some value to this. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Choose a drive through based on whether it has healthier options available. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Instead, your selections include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, also includes a lot of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every little thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unhealthy items.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple self-made soup ramen (what's ramen made of?) recipe. To make simple self-made soup ramen (what's ramen made of?) you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?):
- Use <for Soup >
- Provide 600 g… Pork belly
- Use 40 g…Katsuobushi(Dried bonito flakes)
- Use 2.4 liter…Water (will be 1.0-1.2 liters when completed）
- Take <seasoning for 300cc soup(1 serving)>
- Use 1 1⁄3 Tbsp(20 cc)…Soy sauce (or 3 g Salt)
- You need 2 tsp(10 cc)…Sesame oil
- Get <Topping1: Boiled pork soy sauce taste>
- You need 400 g… Boiled pork
- Prepare 1 Tbsp… Soy sauce
- Get <Topping2: Ajitsuke Tamago(Soft-boiled eggs soy sauce taste)>
- You need 4 …eggs
- Use 2 Tbsp…MenTsuyu(Japanese Soba soup base)
- Get <other>
- Use 100 g…Ramen noodles for 1 serving (like thin)
- Get 2 sheets…Nori (Dried seaweed) for 1serving
- Prepare 1 Tbsp… Chopped onion for 1 serving(use to topping)
Steps to make Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?):
- At first, Please know the elements that make up Ramen. - - Ramen = Soup (Dashi + Tare + Oil) + Noodles + Topping. - - *Dashi is a Soup from which essences such as meat, bones and vegetables have been extracted. - *Tare is a liquid made by processing soy sauce or salt. - *Oil is a flavored oil - - It is important to know this basic structure. - You can make your favorite ramen by combining each element freely.
- Wash pork belly with running water. - Boil 2.4 liter hot water. - Boil pork berry 1 hour on low heat. - Stop fire when time passes. - Keep it leave the until the hot water cools. (about 2-3 hours) - Hot water is decreased about half. (2.4 liter to about 1.4-1.6 liter).
- Let's Season the boiled pork. - Put boiled pork in a plastic bag and pour soy sauce. - When the bag is soaked in water, the air will escape and the soy sauce will soak into the meat. - Tie the bag and seal it. - Store for half a day in the refrigerator.
- Boil eggs for 7 minutes. - Take out from the shell, put in a plastic bag and pour 2 Tbsp MenTsuyu(Japanese Soba soup base). - When the bag is soaked in water, the air will escape and the soy sauce will soak into the eggs. - Tie the bag and seal it. - Store for half a day in the refrigerator.
- Let's finish the soup. - Boil the pork-boiled water again. - Add a dried bonito flakes there and turn the fire into a low heat. - Simmer for 10 minutes. - Turn off the fire and leave for 20 minutes. - Then filter.
- Prepare for the topping. - Slice the pork. - Cut the eggs in half. - It is convenient to use a thread. - Chop the onions.
- Let's season the soup. - Pouring 20 cc of soy sauce and 10 cc of oil into the bowl. - Boil 300 cc of soup per serving. - Pouring the soup there.
- Let's boil the noodles. (The method of boiling is different depending on the product) - Cutting the hot water, and combine it with the soup, in a bowl.
- It is completed by putting up the toppings! - OISHIiiiiiiii!
If you find this Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.