Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Addictive Cheese Ball recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Addictive Cheese Ball recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Addictive Cheese Ball recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to that. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Your beverage ought to be water or juice or milk. When you consume a big soft drink you are introducing a lot of empty calories to your day. A single portion of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. That portion can contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soda sizes start at twenty ounces. Generally, however, they are 30 ounces. Choosing a soda as your beverage increases your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are more healthy options.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy addictive cheese ball recipe. You can cook easy addictive cheese ball using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Addictive Cheese Ball:
- Provide 1 block softened cream cheese
- Provide 1 container Philadelphia whipped cream cheese
- Prepare 1 dash worecestershire sauce
- Provide 1 packet dry Knorr veggie soup mix
- Provide Shredded cheddar cheese
- Provide Bacon bits
Instructions to make Easy Addictive Cheese Ball:
- Mix the block of cream cheese, whipped cream cheese, worecestershire sauce, and knorr veggie soup mix together well in a bowl. Use an electric hand mixer if needed.
- Cover the bowl with saran wrap and chill in the fridge for an hour or so (so the mixture firms up).
- Take the mixture out of the fridge and then shape it into ball form using a spatula.
- After you get a roughly shaped circle with the spatula (make sure your hands are washed) use your hands to make the circle shape firm.
- In a different bowl put the shredded cheese and bacon bits together.
- Now roll the cheese ball in this mixture making sure every spot gets covered. Place in fridge.
- Before you serve make sure its at room temperature. Serve with crackers and a cheese knife.
- If the whole cheese ball doesn't go – store the leftovers in the fridge.
If you find this Easy Addictive Cheese Ball recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.