Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to this. Now and then, though, you totally do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Choose your drive through based on whether or not it has better options available. For example, Arby’s does not offer hamburgers. Alternatively you’ll be able to select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes plenty of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not many fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Fundamental logic states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you decide on healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken tortellini soup recipe. You can cook creamy chicken tortellini soup using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup:
- Take 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- You need 3 clove garlic, crushed
- You need 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Use 4 cup milk
- You need 14 oz chicken broth
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- Use 1 onion, chopped
- Use 1⁄2 tsp dried basil, crushed
- Take 1⁄4 tsp salt
- Use 1⁄4 tsp oregano, crushed
- Use 1⁄8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Use 9 oz tortellini
- Get 12 oz evaporated milk
- Take 6 cup baby spiniach
- Take 1 ground black pepper
- You need 1 grated parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup:
- Cut up and gently brown chicken.
- Melt butter in a large stock pot. Saute garlic and onions.
- Add flour to sauteed onion and garlic to make a paste. Cook for about five minutes. Cooking the flour for at least five minutes lessens the starchy flour taste.
- Gradually whisk the milk in to the paste. Heat to a creamy sauce.
- Stir in broth and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in cooked chicken, mushrooms, basil, oregano, cayenne pepper. Crushing the herbs together opens the flavor.
- Cover and allow to slow cook for about an hour.
- Stir in tortellini, ripped spiniach, and evaporated milk. Cover and slowly simmer for another 45 minutes.
If you find this Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.