Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken and potato soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Enormous Benefits To Improve Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
While everybody knows that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make certain your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? You will find that the vitamins and minerals that you will see in apples can be quite beneficial for your health.. With regards to the particular minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. And you will even find vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. I hope that the next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health may significantly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and potato soup recipe. You can have chicken and potato soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and potato soup:
- Take 2 chicken quarters
- Use 2 celery stalks chopped
- Get 5 red potatoes diced skin on
- Take 2 cup baby carrots
- Provide 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- Provide 1 cup chopped onion
- Prepare 6 chicken bouillon cubes
- Use 1 bay leaf
- Provide 2 1⁄2 quart water
- Provide seasoning
- Get Adobo seasoning
- Take pepper
- Get A1 dry rub cracked peppercorn
Steps to make Chicken and potato soup:
- Season chicken with A1 dry rub and pepper
- Boil water, parsley, bay leaf onions and bouillon cubes then add chicken and boil until almost done about 20 minutes
- Take chicken from water and remove the skin and bones (or just use boneless skinless chicken. Quarters were all i had in the freezer)
- Return chicken with potatoes and veggies to the pot and season with adobo to taste
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes and veggies are soft
If you find this Chicken and potato soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.