Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. When you sip a large soft drink you are adding a lot of empty calories to your day. A single helping of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. That serving typically is made up of at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start at twenty ounces. Typically, however, they may be 30 ounces. This is the reason why just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy choices.
Fundamental reason states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup recipe. To make chicken corn soup you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Corn Soup:
- Provide 1 Onion chopped
- Provide 2 tbsp ground garlic chillies
- You need 1⁄4 cup oil
- Take 1 kg chicken fillet (cut in cubes)
- You need 2 tbsp lemon pepper
- You need 1 tin Nestle cream
- Take 1 pkt white onion soup
- You need 1 pkt cream of chicken soup
- Provide 1 pkt chicken noodle soup
- You need 1 tsp aromat
- Take 1 tin cream style sweetcorn
Instructions to make Chicken Corn Soup:
- Braise onion in oil till translucent.
- Add greens - onion, ground garlic chillies - and spices - lemon pepper, aromat - with chicken cubes
- Cook for about 7 mins till chicken is done.
- Prepare all soup powders - white onion soup, cream of chicken soup, chicken noodle soup - as per instruction on packet.
- Add to cooked chicken.
- Simmer for about 3 mins.
- Add sweetcorn and stir gently till all mixed
- Simmer on low heat for about 5 mins
- Add Nestle cream 2 mins before serving. Top with remaining greens.
- Serve with garlic rolls or bread sticks
If you find this Chicken Corn Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.