Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is really very good advice. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Choose water, juice or perhaps milk as a beverage. Drinking a large soft drink causes hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. One helping of soda pop is eight ounces. That portion may contain many spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. A fast food soft drink is almost always at the very least twenty ounces. Generally, though, they may be 30 ounces. Choosing a soda pop as your drink raises your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice and also milk, conversely, are far better choices.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let other people make your dinner. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pot pie recipe. You can have chicken pot pie using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Pot Pie:
- Use 2 deep dish pie crusts
- Prepare 2 chicken thighs
- You need lemon pepper seasoning
- Take black pepper
- You need dash louisiana hot sauce
- Get pinch salt
- Take 2 fresh carrots diced
- You need 1 large potatoe chopped
- Provide 1 cup corn (fresh or frozen but not canned)
- Provide 1 can cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom
Instructions to make Chicken Pot Pie:
- In a large pot fill half way with water
- Add your two chicken thighs whole with the bouillon cubes, lemon pepper, salt, black pepper, and dash of hot sauce
- Boil carrots and potatoes until tender
- Once chicken boiled and cooled slightly, preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Shred chicken and combine vegetables with chicken and cream of chicken coup
- Fill pie crust and apply second crust to top and pinch sides to seal
- make slits to top of pie and brush with butter
- Bake until golden brown and enjoy!
If you find this Chicken Pot Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.