Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Benefits To Improve Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
At this point we are going to show you why these minerals and vitamins are key to good health. As I am confident you know, research is being performed all the time and there have been studies that have been done that indicate that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the actual list of cancers in which apples can help defend against is colon cancer and even lung cancer. That point alone ought to be enough to make sure people are eating at least one apple a day.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The advantages we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. I really hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken noodle soup recipe. To cook curry chicken noodle soup you need 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Chicken Noodle Soup:
- You need For the chicken
- You need 680 g boneless chicken breast, cubed
- Take 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Get 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- You need 1 tablespoon chicken spice
- Get to taste Salt
- Provide to taste Pepper
- Provide For the soup
- Take Chicken, cooked
- You need 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Get 1 onion, sliced thinly
- Prepare 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- Take 2 teaspoons garlic, crushed
- Prepare 2 tablespoons masala mix
- Provide 6 cups boiling water
- Use 1 chicken stock cube
- Prepare 2 carrots, sliced thinly
- Get 1 red pepper, sliced thinly
- Get 400 milliliter coconut cream
- Use 230 g rice noodles
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare to taste Pepper
- Take For the garnish
- Get Carmelised onion squares from Woolworths
- Provide leaf Micro crimson
- You need Sumac spice
Instructions to make Curry Chicken Noodle Soup:
- For the chicken. Heat a frying pan with the olive oil, add the chicken cubes and brown on all sides.
- Add spices and lemon juice, sauté until cooked through. Set aside.
- For the soup. In a soup pot on medium heat, melt the coconut oil and add the onions, ginger, and garlic. Sauté 4 - 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add masala mix and sauté for 2 - 3 minutes, be careful not to burn the spice. Add the boiling water, stock cube, and cooked chicken, let simmer until the stock cube has completely dissolved.
- Once the stock cube has dissolved, add the coconut cream, carrots and red pepper. Bring the soup to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes, or until carrots are cooked.
- In the meantime bring water to a boil in a separate pot. Add the rice noodles and cook for 6 minutes, remove from heat and immediately place the noodles in cold water to prevent further cooking.
- Strain the noodles and add to the soup, season to taste, and serve.
- Garnish with sumac spice and micro herbs. Serve with carmelised onion squares or any savory treat and enjoy!
If you find this Curry Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.