Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy and Yummy Shanghai-Style Yakisoba Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy and Yummy Shanghai-Style Yakisoba Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and Yummy Shanghai-Style Yakisoba Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Choose the drive through according to if it has better options available. Arby’s as an example, does not provide burgers. You can have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, they also have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not many fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and yummy shanghai-style yakisoba noodles recipe. To cook easy and yummy shanghai-style yakisoba noodles you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and Yummy Shanghai-Style Yakisoba Noodles:
- Use 2 packs Chinese-style noodles
- Prepare 1⁄2 bunch Chinese chives
- Use 1⁄3 Carrot
- Get 2 leaves Chinese cabbage
- You need 6 Quail eggs (boiled, canned is ok)
- You need 100 grams Pork (belly prefereed)
- Get For the sauce:
- Provide 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Prepare 2 tsp Sake
- Take 2 tsp Chicken soup stock granules
- You need 2 tsp Sesame oil
- Get 1 few drops Ra-yu
Steps to make Easy and Yummy Shanghai-Style Yakisoba Noodles:
- Make the sauce first. Combine the sauce ingredients.
- These are the basic ingredients. Cut the pork and chives into 4 cm long pieces. Cut the carrot into 4 cm wide slices. Chop the cabbage roughly.
- The carrot cooks the slowest, so dip in water, wrap in plastic wrap and microwave for a minute or so before proceeding.
- Boil the quail eggs and peel them. If you're using precooked ones (canned or vacuum packed) use as-is. I used precooked ones this time.
- Stack everything in the frying pan in this order: Carrot, cabbage, noodles, pork, quail eggs, then finally the chives.
- When everything's in the pan, it looks like this.
- Add the sauce from Step 1 in the pan. Put a lid on and steam-cook over medium heat for about 12 minutes. Be sure not to let it burn.
- Take the lid off. If everything is cooked through, mix everything together while stir-frying lightly. Done!
- Transfer to a serving plate and enjoy. I added some shiitake mushrooms this time too.
- You can use any kind of vegetables and proteins you like. Onion, bean sprouts, shrimp, squid…there are endless variations. Personally, I always like to include Chinese cabbage and Chinese chives.
If you find this Easy and Yummy Shanghai-Style Yakisoba Noodles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.