Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Kale Potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kale Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kale Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to make a meal from scratch. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because most famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Select water, juice or maybe milk as a drink. Choosing a big softdrink as your beverage contributes hundreds of poor calories to your meal. One portion of soda is eight ounces. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is frequently not less than twenty ounces. Usually, however, they may be 30 ounces. This means that just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. It is much healthier to select milk, juice or perhaps regular water.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else produce your dinner. If you choose healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kale potato soup recipe. You can cook kale potato soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kale Potato Soup:
- Take broth vegetable or chicken
- Get kale in bite size pieces
- Take carrot
- Take potatoes
- Prepare garlic
- Use extra virgin olive oil or more to taste
- Take turmeric
- Provide bay leaf
- Get nutmeg
- Take chopped parsley
- Prepare walnut oil for drizzling
Steps to make Kale Potato Soup:
- This kale potato soup is light, healthy and made with simple ingredients.
- Spice mix:
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil and add in chopped potatoes and carrots, parsley, bay leaf and nutmeg. Maintain at a simmer, cook for approximately 10 minutes, or until potato is soft, but maintains shape.
- In a separate sauce pan heat the garlic and turmeric in oil until well incorporated.
- Pour spice mix into large sauce pan with broth.
- Add kale. Push down with wooden spoon to incorporate and cook until the kale begins to wilt.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- When ready to serve, lightly drizzle walnut oil and garnish with fresh parsley.
If you find this Kale Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.