Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know people that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
At this point we are going to explain to you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are important to good health. Well first off there have been many studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the chance of various cancers. And also by eating apples you could lower your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. Just that one element ought to be enough reason for everyone to start eating apples.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In this post we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up some apples, their in the produce department. It can really help your health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty coleslaw spinach soup 🍲 recipe. To make hearty coleslaw spinach soup 🍲 you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲:
- Prepare 2 cartons (32 ounce) chicken broth
- Prepare Olive oil
- Take 2 onions, chopped
- Get 1 green pepper, chopped
- Take 10 cloves garlic, minced
- You need 1 pack (16 ounce) ground turkey
- You need 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Provide 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- Use 1 tablespoon oregano
- Use 2 cans (14.5 ounce) diced tomatoes
- Provide 1 can (15.5 ounce) red kidney beans, undrained
- Get 2 squash, yellow, peeled and cut into chunks
- Use 2 zucchini, green, peeled and cut into chunks
- You need 1 bag (14 ounce) coleslaw
- You need 2 bags (6 ounce) fresh baby spinach
Instructions to make Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲:
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot……
- Sauté your chopped onions and green pepper until tender, add minced garlic and sauté for several more minutes……
- Add in your ground turkey, black pepper, crushed red pepper, chili powder and oregano, sauté until ground turkey is browned…….
- Next add in your chicken broth, diced tomatoes, red kidney beans, squash, zucchini, coleslaw and baby spinach, bring to a boil…..
- Reduce heat to low/medium and cook soup for about 30 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally……Serve and enjoy 😉!!
If you find this Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.