Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Original Onion Soup recipe recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Original Onion Soup recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Original Onion Soup recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook meals from scratch. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because most famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Select water, juice or milk as a beverage. When you sip a huge soft drink you are adding a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. Usually a single helping of soda is merely eight ounces big. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is typically a minimum of twenty ounces. It is usually no less than 30 ounces. This means that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice and also regular water.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to original onion soup recipe recipe. To make original onion soup recipe you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Original Onion Soup recipe:
- Use 4 large onions, minced
- Prepare 1 1⁄4 liters meat broth
- You need 1 tablespoon flour
- You need 1⁄2 cup yellow cheese, grated
- Provide 60 g butter
- Provide 1 french bread (baguette), cut into slices
- Prepare salt to taste
- Get black pepper to taste
Steps to make Original Onion Soup recipe:
- Heat the butter in a saucepan, add in the onions and stir until the onions become soft and begin to change color.
- Add in the flour and stir well.
- Pour meat broth, stir and bring to a boil, then simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Flavor with salt and black pepper.
- Grill the slices of bread so they become toasted.
- Cover the bottom of the heatproof bowls with toasted bread. Sprinkle with some grated cheese and pour the onion soup. Place again 2-3 slices of toasted bread on top of the soup and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Place the bowls in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.
If you find this Original Onion Soup recipe recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.