Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Massive Advantages To Improve Your Health.
More than likely you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? You might know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. This specific thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In this article we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
At this time we are going to explain to you why these minerals and vitamins are key to good health. Well to begin with there have been many studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the chance of various cancers. By eating apples you can actually reduce your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. Just that one factor should really be adequate reason for every person to start eating apples.
And now you know why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In this post we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce department. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy vegetable beef soup recipe. You can have easy vegetable beef soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Take 1 lb ground beef
- You need 1 medium onion diced
- Use 4 garlic cloves minced
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
- You need 2 tsp dried parsley
- Provide 2 bay leaves
- You need 2 1⁄2 cups water or beef broth or 2 tbsp beef soup base
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- Provide 1 (10.5 oz) condensed tomato soup
- Prepare 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- Use 2 tsp italian seasoning
- Provide 1 (16 oz) bag of mixed frozen vegetables
- You need 1 zucchini (optional)
- Prepare 2 medium russet potatoes
Steps to make Easy Vegetable Beef Soup:
- In large pot or dutch oven add your ground beef, onion and garlic and cook until meat is no longer pink and onions are translucient.
- Add your salt and pepper and mix till combined.
- Mix in your beef broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, worcestershire sauce, italian seasoning, bay leaves, parsley and vegetables and potatoes.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes until potatoes are tender and take bay leaves out. Garnish with green onions or sour cream or parmesan or all 3.
- Notes: You can use petite diced tomatoes or regular diced tomatoes, depending on how small you like your tomatoes in the soup. You can substitute the Worcestershire sauce for balsamic vinegar, I love the little tang that it gives the soup and I've done this multiple times. You can also stir in some cooked macaroni noodles to make this a beef Vegetable Noodle Soup
If you find this Easy Vegetable Beef Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.