Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tuna & Chinese Cabbage Soup Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna & Chinese Cabbage Soup Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna & Chinese Cabbage Soup Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. This is really very good information. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Milk, juice as well as water would be the best options for beverages. When you sip a huge soft drink you are introducing a lot of empty calories to your day. Usually an individual serving of soda pop is merely eight ounces big. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food fizzy drinks are at least twenty ounces big. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This means that your drink on it’s own will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are more healthy choices.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. At times the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna & chinese cabbage soup pasta recipe. To cook tuna & chinese cabbage soup pasta you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna & Chinese Cabbage Soup Pasta:
- Get 100 grams Spaghetti
- Get 1 can Canned tuna
- Prepare 2 leaves Chinese cabbage
- Get 1 handful Shimeji mushrooms (optional)
- Prepare 2 slice Ginger
- Provide 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Provide 200 ml Water
- You need 1 Soup stock cube
- You need 1 tbsp Ponzu
- Use 1 Salt, black pepper
Steps to make Tuna & Chinese Cabbage Soup Pasta:
- Boil water to cook the spaghetti. Cut the cabbage in half vertically and then sideways into small pieces. Wash the shimeji mushrooms and discard the root ends. Julienne the ginger.
- Start to boil the pasta (shorten the cooking time by 1 minute). Next, heat oil in a frying pan and then stir fry the ginger, cabbage, and shimeji mushrooms. Season with plenty of salt and pepper.
- Cook the cabbage and mushrooms till the moisture evaporates. Add in the drained tuna and gently stir fry. Add in water and the soup stock cube and simmer for a while.
- Next add in the pasta and ponzu to the stir fry and quickly bring to a boil. Season with salt and pepper and it's done.
If you find this Tuna & Chinese Cabbage Soup Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.