Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Broccoli Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here is how to eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Pick water, juice or milk as a beverage. Choosing a big soda as your beverage gives hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. Usually an individual helping of soda should be eight ounces big. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food carbonated drinks are at least twenty ounces large. Generally, though, they may be 30 ounces. This ensures that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are much healthier choices.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. If you choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken broccoli soup recipe. To cook chicken broccoli soup you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Broccoli Soup:
- Prepare 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- Use 4 cup chicken stock
- Use 1 cup broccoli cut into small florets
- Prepare 1 tbsp butter
- Get 1 bay leaf
- You need 1⁄4 tsp red chill flakes
- Take 1⁄4 cup chopped spring onions
- Prepare 1 packetchicken sweet corn soup mix
- Provide 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Provide 1 tbsp grated cheese
- Take 1⁄4 cup milk
- You need Seasoning-
- Provide 1/4tsp black pepper
- Prepare to taste Salt
- You need 1 tbsp cream to garnish
Instructions to make Chicken Broccoli Soup:
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan and stir fry the bay leaf,chilli flakes, spring onionsand shredded chicken for 2 minutes. add the stockand sprinkle the soup mix overstir to prevent lumps.
- Bring the soup to a boil,add broccoli thancook for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Stir in the walnuts,cheese and milk season with salt and pepper
- Pour the soup into bowls and garnish with cream
- Serve hot with garlic cheese bread
If you find this Chicken Broccoli Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.