Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
At this point we are going to show you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. Well to start with there have been a lot of studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the chance of various cancers. By eating apples you can actually reduce your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. I don’t know about you however, when I read that I went out and purchased an entire bag of apples.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In this article we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, however the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to the store. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy shrimp and corn soup recipe. To make spicy shrimp and corn soup you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup:
- Get 2 lb Peeled Shrimp
- Prepare 1 lb Frozen Sweet White Corn
- Provide 1 lb Frozen Pearl onions
- Prepare 1 can Cream style corn
- You need 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- Use 1 can tomato paste
- Get 1 can Rotel
- Prepare 1 cup seasoning blend (onions, peppers, celery)
- Use 1 can crushed tomatoes
- Get 32 Oz Carton chicken stock
- Use 1 stick + some REAL BUTTER
- You need Creole seasoning
- Use Zataran's crab boil powder
Steps to make Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup:
- Saute seasoning blend in butter (reserve the stick).
- Add all other ingredients except shrimp and butter. Cook for 30 mins on med heat.
- Toss in stick of butter and shrimp. Cook about 10 minutes until shrimp is done.
If you find this Spicy Shrimp and Corn Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.