Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn and Crab Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn and Crab Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am certain you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. You will be happy to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
I am certain you’ve heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples will benefit an individuals brain. This study revealed that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we age. And due to this you will see that apples can actually help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so good. Something you should understand is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. In the event you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the store. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn and crab soup recipe. You can cook corn and crab soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn and Crab Soup:
- Provide 3 sticks butter
- Get 1 medium onion chopped
- Take 1 medium bell pepper chopped
- You need 2 lbs peeled shrimp
- Prepare 1 lb white crab meat
- Take 2 cans creamed corn
- Use 4 cans cream of potato soup
- Prepare 1 qt half and half
- Prepare to taste Creole seasoning
- Use to taste Salt and Cayenne
Steps to make Corn and Crab Soup:
- In a large stock pot melt the butter.
- Add onion and bell pepper, cook over medium heat until caramelized.
- Add shrimp and saute with seasonings until cooked (about 5 minutes)
- Add creamed corn, cream of potato soup and half and half and mix well.
- Add crab meat and bring to low boil
- Reduce heat to simmer and serve.
If you find this Corn and Crab Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.