Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Chicken Macaroni Sausage and vegetables Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chicken Macaroni Sausage and vegetables Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken Macaroni Sausage and vegetables Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Your beverage ought to be water or juice or milk. When you sip a huge soft drink you are adding a lot of empty calories to your day. One portion of soda pop is eight ounces. That helping usually contains at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food carbonated drinks are at least twenty ounces big. Usually, however, they’re 30 ounces. This ensures that just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. Water, fruit juice and milk, however, are much better choices.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken macaroni sausage and vegetables soup recipe. You can have creamy chicken macaroni sausage and vegetables soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken Macaroni Sausage and vegetables Soup:
- Provide 2 chicken breasts, chopped into bitesize
- Provide 2 sausage chopped into bitesize
- You need 2 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- Get 2 potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- Provide 2 celery stick, sliced
- Take Pinch salt and pepper
- Get 1 tablespoons dried thyme
- You need 650 ml chicken stock
- Take 100 gram macaroni
- Provide 2 tablespoons butter
- Provide 1 large onions, peeled and finely chopped
- Get 5 tablespoons plain flour (all purpose)
- Use 250 ml full cream (or any milk you like)
- Prepare 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- You need 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Steps to make Creamy Chicken Macaroni Sausage and vegetables Soup:
- Add chicken, carrots, potatoes, celery, macaroni, salt, pepper, thyme and stock to a large saucepan. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add butter and onions to a large saucepan. Cook onions for 5-6 mins on a medium heat, until softened. Add the flour and mix using a balloon whisk. Add in a ladle of the reserved stock. Stir with the whisk until smooth. Repeat until stock is used. Pour in the milk and heat whilst stirring with the whisk until the soup thickens
- Add the chicken and veggies back in. Heat through and add in half the lemon juice. Taste and add more lemon juice and seasoning if required. Sprinkle with parsley, then serve.
If you find this Creamy Chicken Macaroni Sausage and vegetables Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.