Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream Soup Of Salmon Balls, Chinese Cabbage And Mushroom recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream Soup Of Salmon Balls, Chinese Cabbage And Mushroom recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. Now and then, though, you definitely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their products. There are plenty of salads out there now. Chili can be a different option. You might get baked potatoes. You can choose fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t require eating one thing deep fried. When deciding on your meal from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you do this you are able to keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people create your dinner. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream soup of salmon balls, chinese cabbage and mushroom recipe. To cook cream soup of salmon balls, chinese cabbage and mushroom you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Soup Of Salmon Balls, Chinese Cabbage And Mushroom:
- Prepare 260 grams Salted salmon (or raw unsalted salmon)
- Provide 1⁄4 Onions (finely chopped)
- Prepare 60 grams Mushrooms
- Use 2 leaves Chinese cabbage
- Prepare 200 ml Soy milk or cow's milk
- Take 200 ml Chicken stock
- Prepare 1 tbsp ■ Flour
- Provide 1 dash ■ Salt and pepper
- Get 1⁄2 tbsp ■ Butter or margarine
- Get 1⁄2 tsp ■ Miso
- Use 1⁄2 tbsp ■ Lemon juice
Steps to make Cream Soup Of Salmon Balls, Chinese Cabbage And Mushroom:
- Take the skin and bones off the salmon, and flake the fish not too finely. Slice the mushrooms and sprinkle with the juice from half a lemon.
- Divide the Chinese cabbage leaves into the core and leaf parts, and cut into 1 to 2 cm wide pieces.
- Finely chop the onion, and saute in butter. Cool. When it's cool, mix with the flaked salmon, miso and flour.
- Bring the chicken soup to a boil. Scoop up spoonfuls of the salmon mixture, form into balls and drop into the soup.
- There are enough salmon balls for 2 servings. They will cook in about 10 to 14 minutes.
- Add the core part of the cabbage and the mushrooms, and simmer without stirring with a lid on over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add the leaf part of the cabbage, put the lid back on and simmer for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the soy or cow's milk, and simmer over medium-low heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Taste, and season with salt and pepper, being careful not to smoosh the salmon balls. Turn off the heat just before it comes to a boil.
- Leftover salmon balls can be used the next day in bentos. You can add macaroni to the soup, and turn it into a gratin. You can use the salmon balls in hot pots too.
- User "toshiebaba" made the salmon balls with Dashida soup (Korean soup stock).
- "Akai-denwa" used shimeji mushrooms.
- One homecook, "cafe lazoo," used king oyster mushrooms.
If you find this Cream Soup Of Salmon Balls, Chinese Cabbage And Mushroom recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.