Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Chunky Chicken and Veg Soup Meal. 😀 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chunky Chicken and Veg Soup Meal. 😀 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You can do this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Choose your drive through based on if it has healthier options available. Arby’s for example, isn’t going to offer burgers. You could have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, they also have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly unfit items.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let another person make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my chunky chicken and veg soup meal. 😀 recipe. To make my chunky chicken and veg soup meal. 😀 you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Chunky Chicken and Veg Soup Meal. 😀:
- Get 2 chicken breast
- Use 1⁄2 onion chopped
- Use 3 cups mixed veg frozen or fresh cut small
- You need Handful green beans
- Provide 3 pints water
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- Get 1⁄2 tsp chopped green chilli pepper
- Use 2 tbls Balsamic vinegar
- Take 1 can chunky chicken soup
- Prepare 2 veg stoc cubes sprinkle in
- Take 1⁄2 tsp black pepper
- Use to taste Salt
- Prepare 1⁄2 a sweet bell pepper chopped
- Take 1⁄4 double cream
- You need 2 tsp cornstarch mixed in 3 tbls cold water
Steps to make My Chunky Chicken and Veg Soup Meal. 😀:
- Just add every item to the pot except the double cream and cornflour mix
- Close the lid and pressure cook for 1⁄2 hour. Saucepan 1 hour stirring occasionally.
- When its cooked take the cover off and let it cool while shredding the chicken with 2 forks.
- Chicken shredded
- Add the cream and stir in
- If you want it thicker add the cornflour
- Heat up add some parsley on top and serve with Crusty bread to dip.
If you find this My Chunky Chicken and Veg Soup Meal. 😀 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.