Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple & Elegant Summer Vegetable Ratatouille recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple & Elegant Summer Vegetable Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple & Elegant Summer Vegetable Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am sure you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
I am sure you know that fruits and vegetables will supply you with many of the vitamins you have to have to stay healthy, and apples are normally the item that most individuals have in their houses, but why? The first thing you should know is that apples possess more vitamins and minerals when compared with various other fruits.. On the subject of the particular minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. Of course vitamins are also very important for your health and wellbeing and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In this post we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the grocery store you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your overall health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple & elegant summer vegetable ratatouille recipe. To make simple & elegant summer vegetable ratatouille you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple & Elegant Summer Vegetable Ratatouille:
- Provide 1⁄2 Chicken thigh
- Take 1⁄2 medium Tomato
- You need 1 medium Onion
- Get 1⁄2 Zucchini
- Use 1⁄3 Red or yellow bell pepper
- Take 1⁄2 Green pepper (if you don't have red/yellow)
- Provide 1⁄2 Eggplant (slim Japanese type)
- Use 1 clove Garlic
- Get 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Get 1 ★Consommé soup stock cube
- Use 1⁄2 can ★Canned diced tomato
- Provide 80 ml ★Water
- Provide 1 tsp ★Sugar
- You need 1 ★Dried oregano (Optional)
- Provide 1 ★Dried basil (Optional)
Instructions to make Simple & Elegant Summer Vegetable Ratatouille:
- Preparation: Mince the garlic and cut the chicken and vegetables into whatever size you like.
- Add the olive oil and minced garlic to a frying pan and cook over medium heat.
- Once the garlic has become fragrant add the chicken. Once the chicken starts to brown, add the onions.
- Once the onions have wilted, add a pinch of salt and the remaining vegetables. Cook until the olive oil soaks in (about 3 minutes).
- Add the ★ ingredients, and once the mixture comes to a boil set the heat to somewhere between low and medium. Cover the pan with a lid and simmer until the soup thickens (about 30 minutes).
- Once the soup has thickened and reduced to about 1⁄3 the amount of the ingredients (adjust as preferred), stop the heat, and flavor with salt and pepper.
- Top with parsley and the dish is complete.
If you find this Simple & Elegant Summer Vegetable Ratatouille recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.