Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very good guidance. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make meals from scratch. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. Not too long ago, the sole side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now just about all of the famous fast food places have broadened their menus. Now you can get a variety of salads. You can also pick out Chili. You could possibly get baked potatoes. Fruit is usually available. There are plenty of wholesome options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to create a meal consisting of side dishes. This can help you keep your calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez shrimp & spicy andouille sausage gumbo recipe. You can cook mike's ez shrimp & spicy andouille sausage gumbo using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo:
- Provide ● For The Proteins
- Use 60 Presteamed Shrimp [de-tailed - de-veined]
- Prepare 12 oz Smoked Spicy Andouille Cajun Sausage [sliced on the bias]
- Prepare ● For The Carbs
- Use 1 Bag Bear Creek Cajun Gumbo Soup [serves 8 - a must purchase!]
- You need 1 (8 oz) Pkg Presteamed White Rice [use as a filler & thickener]
- Prepare ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings [all fine minced - de-seeded]
- Use 1⁄2 Cup Green Bell Pepper
- You need 1⁄3 Cup Jalapeno Peppers
- Prepare 1⁄3 Cup Celery With Leaves
- Prepare 2 tbsp Fine Minced Garlic
- Get 3⁄4 Cup Spanish Onion
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Use ● For The Wet Ingredients
- Use 2 tbsp Garlic Frying Oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp Louisiana Hot Sauce [+ reserves]
- Use 1 (= 2 Cups) Can Chicken Broth
- You need 6 Cups Water
- You need ● For The Sides [as needed]
- You need Potato Salad [yup.we mix that in down south]
- Use Louisiana Hot Sauce
- Get Slices Garlic Bread
- Use Fresh Cilantro Or Parsley [for garnish]
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo:
- Here's the basics of what you'll need.
- Sauté all vegetables in a bit of olive oil until translucent. About 5 minutes. Add your garlic in for 1 minute. Be careful not to burn garlic. Also, add 1 tbsp Louisiana Hot Sauce to your vegetables.
- Add all broth and water to vegetables and bring to a heavy simmer.
- Add your 10 oz packet of Bear Creek Gumbo Soup Mix. Simmer covered for 15 minutes. Stir regularly.
- A fantastic OTC choice!
- Also, add your precooked rice to thicken your Gumbo.
- At 15 minutes - add your precooked sausage and shrimp. Simmer for 5 minutes covered until fully heated. Stir regularly.
- Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro. Serve piping hot with Louisiana Hot Sauce and garlic bread to the side as well. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.