Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pasta Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. But at times the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because most popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Choose a drive through based on whether or not it has more healthy options available. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. You can eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, in addition they have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food eating places usually do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta soup recipe. To cook pasta soup you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pasta Soup:
- Take 1 cup Chicken boneless
- Take Pasta 1 small pack
- Prepare 1 tbsp Ginger/garlic paste
- Take Chicken cubes 2
- Prepare 1 pack Cream
- You need 5 tbsp Cream cheese
- Take 1 bunch Baby spinach
- Provide 8-10 Cherry tomato
- Provide 1 tin Mushrooms
- Use 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Use Basil leaf 1 tsp
- Use 2 tsp Pepper
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Get 2 tbsp Permasan cheese
- Provide 1 tsp Mixed herbs
- Prepare Onion 1 small shopped
Steps to make Pasta Soup:
- Heat oil,add ginger garlic paste and small chopped onion,sautée,add chicken and stir fry.
- Add mixed herbs,mushrooms,pepper,basil leaf.
- Ass mushrooms and cook for 2 mins,add chicken cubes in 2 cup water,desolve and add to pan,add pasta and brong it to boil overlow heat,when pasta pre cooked addcream cheesepermasan cheese and stir.
- Add 1 cup more water and add cherry tomatoes and baby spinach.cook for 5 add cream and cook for 2 mins and heat off.serve.
If you find this Pasta Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.