Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Everybody has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
Yet another thing that has been discovered is that apples can also help your heart. Lots of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves dietary fiber, can actually help to provide you with a healthy heart. These ingredients will even help to decrease your cholesterol, which is also good for promoting heart health. The particular skin of the apple is where a lot of the healthy vitamins and minerals can end up being found in an apple. And your best choice is to locate a local farm that grows only organic apples and be sure you eat the skin also so you can get the most advantages of the apple.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The huge benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. If you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to the store. These apples can certainly end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe. To cook roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) you need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan):
- Provide cauliflower head
- Use medium potatos
- You need large garlic clove
- You need tahini
- Provide vegetable broth
- You need unsweetened almond milk
- Provide fresh ground black pepper
Instructions to make Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan):
- Preheat the oven at 375°.
- Peel and dice the potatos. Cook in microwave in little bit of water till tender. Drain water, put aside and let cool down.
- Wash and cut the cauliflower in small florets. Put in large bowl.
- Mince the garlic and add to the bowl with the cauliflower florets and 2 tablespoon of tahini. Mix till all the florets are well covered in tahini.
- Lay on baking sheet covered with parchemin paper, sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper and roast in oven for about 20 minutes or till cauliflower is tender, making sure it gets golden brown but not burned.
- Once this is done, transfert in food processor with the cooked potatos and the vegetable broth. Pulse till smooth.
- Add almond milk little at a time in food processor while its working, till you get consistency desired. You might need more or less than 1⁄2 cup mentionned above.
- Reheat in pot on stove top or in microwave, as you wish.
- Serve hot with pita bread, babaganouj or hummus.
If you find this Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.