Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple Ratatouille with Tomatoes and Summer Vegetables recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Ratatouille with Tomatoes and Summer Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Ratatouille with Tomatoes and Summer Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. But at times the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Select a drive through for a restaurant that is known for catering to people with healthy palates. For example, Arby’s doesn’t offer hamburgers. You may eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, additionally they have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly unhealthy items.
Fundamental reason states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple ratatouille with tomatoes and summer vegetables recipe. To make simple ratatouille with tomatoes and summer vegetables you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Ratatouille with Tomatoes and Summer Vegetables:
- Provide 1 large Tomato
- You need 1 Bell pepper (red or yellow)
- You need 1⁄2 Onion
- You need Summer vegetables of your choice
- Use 1⁄2 eggplant, 1⁄2 zucchini I used eggplant and zucchini
- Provide 1 Olive oil or vegetable oil
- Get 1 Grated cheese (optional)
- Take Condiments
- Prepare 150 to 200 ml Vegetable juice
- Get 1 Salt and pepper (preferably black pepper)
- Use 1 Consomme soup stock cubes
- Prepare 1 tsp Grated garlic (or garlic powder)
- Prepare 1 Herbs of your choice (basil and oregano)
Steps to make Simple Ratatouille with Tomatoes and Summer Vegetables:
- Dice the vegetables into preferred sizes. Slice the eggplant into rounds.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add all vegetables except for the tomato. Season with salt and pepper and sauté over medium heat.
- When soft, add tomato and condiments. Simmer over medium heat.
- Simmer to reduce until all the liquid evaporates. Done. Sprinkle grated cheese if you wish.
- Note: Ratatouille goes really well with bread or pasta. Also works with fish or meat.
- Note: Here's a variation; I served it with boiled chicken (and grated cheese).
If you find this Simple Ratatouille with Tomatoes and Summer Vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.