Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
Everybody has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Your heart is yet another thing which really can be helped when you eat apples. I am certain you know that apples have fiber, and that, and some of the other substances of apples can promote heart health. One more of the benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you should also know that this also helps your heart. Needless to say to get all the benefits from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. If you happen to be one of the people who skin their apple before eating it, you may want to change that habit so that you are getting all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In the following paragraphs we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to discover many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples when you go to supermarkets. These apples could end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe. You can cook easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Take 1⁄2 head broccoli or 2-3 broccoli stems
- You need 1 Zucchini
- You need 100 g asparagus
- Get 1-2 carrots or 1 cup of frozen peas (for bulk)
- Prepare 300 g Kale, Bok Choy, Collard greens or a combinaton
- Use 1 Celery stick
- Provide 1 small leek
- Take 3-4 Shallots or 1 large / 2 medium onions
- Prepare 3-4 cloves Garlic
- Provide 1.5 L Vegetable (or chicken) stock or water (more if more vegetables)
- You need 2 Bayleaf
- You need 2-3 kaffir lime leaf
- Take 200 g - 300g Fresh spinach
- You need For spices / garnish
- Prepare 2-3 Kaffir like leaf or 1 tbs lime zest
- Provide 2 Bay leaves
- Provide 1 tbs Lemongrass paste or 2 lemongrass sticks
- Prepare 1 tbs Galangal or ginger or 1 thumb-size fresh ginger, chopped
- Get 1 tablespoon Sweet basil
- You need 1 tbs oregano
- Prepare 1 tbs thyme
- Prepare 1 teaspoon mint
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon chives (optional)
- You need Optional: 1 low-sodium, organic vegetable stock cube
- Prepare to taste salt & pepper
- Get Olive oil or Ghee (to saute onions, garlic & leak)
- You need 1 bunch fresh parsley (replace with dry if not available)
Steps to make Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo:
- Chop up all vegetables for the soup. You will add them to the water in order of 'hardness' as not to overcook softer vegetables.
- Put Ghee or olive oil in a pan and saute onion / shallots and garlic on medium fire, stirring the entire time. Cook until onion / shallots become clear, but not brow. Add leak and ginger (if fresh) and saute for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and 'hard' vegetables - carrots, broccoli stems, peas, etc + any vegetables that are frozen.
- Add all the spices and herbs, with the exception of fresh parsley.
- Cook on low-medium fire until the hardest vegetable (eg carrot) is soft enough to pierce with a fork but still crunchy. Add medium hard vegetables, such as broccoli, Kale, asparagus. Note: Asparagus stems need to cook longer than asparagus tips. Cook for 3-4 few minutes and then add zucchini. Cook until broccoli can be pierced with a fork. Add more water if required throughout cooking.
- Add spinach and cook until it wilts - should not be more than 2 minutes so that it stays green. This adds wonderful green colour to the soup. Note: if using frozen spinach, add it at the same time as zucchini.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Combine the cooked ingredients in the blender with a generous amount of fresh parsley and purée until desired consistency.
- Garnish with sprouts, seeds, or flaked almonds. You can also add a tablespoon or two of cooked quinoa for a filling full-meal.
- The soup freezes extremely well so you can apportion it to desired quantities and take out during the week. (you may need to add water once heated up)
If you find this Easy green vegetable lemongrass soup #vegan #vegetarian #gluten-free #paleo recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.