Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Flavoured Chicken Barley Soup 🙄 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Flavoured Chicken Barley Soup 🙄 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
You’ve always been told to make certain that you are eating your fruits and vegetables so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. The very first thing you should understand is that apples possess more vitamins and minerals as compared to some other fruits.. With regards to the particular minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. And you’ll even find vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. In this post we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to find many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. I hope that the next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. These apples can lead to helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my flavoured chicken barley soup 🙄 recipe. You can have my flavoured chicken barley soup 🙄 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Flavoured Chicken Barley Soup 🙄:
- Provide 1⁄2 Cup Rinsed Barley
- Take 1 + 1⁄2 Pints Cold water
- Get 1⁄2 Tsp Basil
- Provide 1⁄4 Tsp Pepper flakes
- Provide 1 pinch Salt
- Get 1⁄4 Tsp Tumeric
- Provide 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- You need 1 Chicken Stock cube
- Prepare 1⁄2 Chicken Breast sliced small
Steps to make My Flavoured Chicken Barley Soup 🙄:
- Rinse the barley add to a saucepan and the water. Bring to the boil turn down to simmer. Add the chicken stock sprinkled in.
- Add Basil, pepper flakes and tumeric.
- Next slice the chicken razor thin so it melts in the soup. Add the Balsamic vinegar and stir in the simmering soup mix. And simmer on very low for 1 hour stirring occasionally.
- It will go thicker you will have to add 1⁄2 pint of boiled water and stir in if the barley has doubled in size it will still taste the same.
- Next when it's been simmering an hour if you like it not thick leave and serve. But if you want it thicker add 1 tsp Cornflour/starch mixed in a little cold water and add little by little until you get the thickness you want.
If you find this My Flavoured Chicken Barley Soup 🙄 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.