Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Cream of Beet Soup, GF, O+ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Cream of Beet Soup, GF, O+ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to that. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to cook a meal from scratch. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish choice at a restaurant. Now lots of the fast food selections have been widened considerably. There are lots of salads available these days. You could get chili. You may buy a baked potato. Fruit is generally available. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t include eating something deep fried. When you order your dinner through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This can help you keep the calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cream of beet soup, gf, o+ recipe. You can have roasted cream of beet soup, gf, o+ using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Cream of Beet Soup, GF, O+:
- Provide organic beets, 3 medium
- Prepare butter
- Get olive oil
- Prepare onion, diced
- Prepare leek, sliced, white only
- Use celery stalks, sliced
- Use garlic, chopped
- Provide ground ginger
- Use salt and ground pepper
- Get nutmeg, cinnamon, clove
- You need vegetable broth
- Provide bay leaf
- Take sprig thyme, parsley
- Use heavy cream
- Prepare sour cream
Instructions to make Roasted Cream of Beet Soup, GF, O+:
- wrap beets in foil, roast at 350° for and hour until easily pierced with fork, cool for peeling
- peel beets, chopped into 1⁄2 inch pieces, reserving a little for garnish
- In a medium stock pot, melt butter with olive oil on med high heat, add onions, leek, garlic and sweat for ten minutes
- stir in powdered seasonings, add chopped beets and cook about 7 mins
- add broth, bay leaf, herbs, bring to boil
- reduce and simmer 25 mins
- remove bay leaf, herb sprigs
- blend in batches with cream
- add back to pot to warm, do not boil
- season with salt and pepper to your preference
- serve topped with sour cream and beet garnish
If you find this Roasted Cream of Beet Soup, GF, O+ recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.