Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 with Spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 with Spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is certainly excellent information. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Milk, juice and also water will be the best options for beverages. Drinking a large soft drink allows hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. Usually a single helping of soda pop should be eight ounces big. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is frequently a minimum of twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This is the reason why just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or perhaps standard water.
Basic logic states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let another person make your dinner. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot mushroom 🍄 chicken 🐔 with spinach recipe. You can have crockpot mushroom 🍄 chicken 🐔 with spinach using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 with Spinach:
- Get 1 large pack boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Prepare 2 packs (8 ounce) sliced mushrooms
- Prepare 1 can (10.5 ounce) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Take 1 can (14.5 ounce) low sodium chicken broth
- Use 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- You need 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- Get 1 onion, sliced
- Prepare 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 2 packs (6 ounce) fresh baby spinach leaves
- Get Cooked white rice
Instructions to make Crockpot Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 with Spinach:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…..
- Place thighs into a crockpot……
- Clean your sliced mushrooms……
- Place mushrooms into crockpot on top of chicken thighs….
- Add to crockpot your cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, black pepper and thyme leaves…..
- Now add to crockpot your sliced onion and minced garlic, mix all well……
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally…..I left the lid on my crockpot partially opened during the cooking process so that some of the liquid can evaporate while it’s cooking…….
- Add into crockpot your fresh baby spinach, mix thoroughly and cook for about 20 minutes on low heat or until leaves have wilted……
- Serve with your cooked white rice and enjoy 😉!!
If you find this Crockpot Mushroom 🍄 Chicken 🐔 with Spinach recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.