Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy But Healthy Quiche with Tofu for Dieters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy But Healthy Quiche with Tofu for Dieters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Visit a drive through for a place that has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. For example, Arby’s won’t provide hamburgers. Instead, the choices include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has a bundle of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not many fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Simple logic states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you choose healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy but healthy quiche with tofu for dieters recipe. To make easy but healthy quiche with tofu for dieters you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy But Healthy Quiche with Tofu for Dieters:
- You need 1 sheet Frozen pie crust
- Use Egg Mixture:
- Prepare 1 Egg
- Get 200 grams Silken tofu
- Take 30 ml Heavy cream
- Take 1 Grated cheese
- Prepare 1 dash Consomme soup stock granules
- Provide 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Provide Fillings:
- You need 1 packet Shimeji mushrooms
- Use 1⁄2 Onion
- You need 3 slice Bacon or ham
- Use 1 Spinach, eggplant, zucchini etc.
- Use 1 dash Butter or margarine
- Take 1 dash Salt and pepper
Steps to make Easy But Healthy Quiche with Tofu for Dieters:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Let the frozen pie crust thaw to room temperature. Wrap the tofu in paper towels and place a light weight on top to squeeze out the moisture.
- Spread out the pie sheet into the pie dish, cover with a sheet of parchment paper and place the pie weights on top. Bake the crust for about 10 minutes in the 200°C oven.
- While the crust is baking, cut all of the filling ingredients into 1cm sized pieces and lightly saute. If that's too much work, you don't have to saute them!
- Put the drained tofu into a bowl and use a whisk to mix it until smooth.
- Add the egg mixture and remaining ingredients into the bowl and stir.
- Pour the mixture into the baked pie crust until about 2⁄3 filled, and smooth it out. Don't put in the filling ingredients first!
- Place the filling ingredients on top of the egg mixture. (In the picture, I used 1⁄2 onion, 1 small eggplant, 1⁄2 zucchini, and 2 slices of bacon. 1 slice of quiche = 100 calories.)
- Cover with the remaining egg mixture and flatten it out. Drop the quiche 2 or 3 times from a distance of about 10 cm to release the air pockets.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in the 200°C oven and enjoy!
If you find this Easy But Healthy Quiche with Tofu for Dieters recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.