Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Shrimp, Crawfish, And Corn Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp, Crawfish, And Corn Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp, Crawfish, And Corn Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am certain you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You might know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
While everyone understands that taking in plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make sure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? You will see that the vitamins and minerals that you will get in apples can be extremely beneficial for your health.. Apples have, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are beneficial to your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. Naturally vitamins are additionally essential for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. In this post we just dealt with several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to locate many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase a number of apples, their in the produce department. These apples can certainly end up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp, crawfish, and corn stew recipe. To make shrimp, crawfish, and corn stew you only need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp, Crawfish, And Corn Stew:
- Provide 4 packages 4 bags of already peeled frozen shrimp, if its shrimp season get ya 3lbs of boiled shrimp bcuz those shrimp will b significantly larger
- You need 2 2 packs of frozen, already cooked & peeled crawfish or 2 lbs of boiled crawfish (again, only if it's crawfish season…btw "shrimp/crawfish season" only applies 2 my fellow Cajun folk)
- Use 10 each 8-10 stalks fresh corn, shucked
- Use 1 large family size can cream of mushroom soup
- Use 1 regular size can cream of shrimp soup (if no cream of shrimp available, cream of chicken is fine)
- Get 1 cup half n half or heavy whipping cream
- Provide 1 cup Milk
- Get 1 Blend of 1 chopped onion, 3 stalks chopped celery, 1 chopped green bell pepper and 1 chopped red bell pepper. They sell this blend already prepared/ pre-chopped in some grocery stores.
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Take 1 Crab boil liquid seasoning (equivalent of Old Bay seasoning in northern states) to taste
- Get 1 Salt/pepper or local spice blend to taste (Tony Chachere's is my blend of choice)
Instructions to make Shrimp, Crawfish, And Corn Stew:
- In blender, blend half of shucked corn w cup of half n half/heavy whipping cream. Add some seasoning 2 taste and blend until smooth. Consistency will b thick. Reserve remaining unblended corn to add in later.
- Add olive oil to hot deep stock pot and toss in chopped onion blend. Stir around until mix begins turning translucent. This process is termed "sweating" by local chefs. Releases amazing flavors and juices from veggies. As ur sweating ur blend add some seasoning to it as u go…
- Next add peeled and thawed shrimp. Stir those around a few mins until they start 2 turn pink.
- Add corn/half n half blend to pot along w both cans of soup. This mixture will b thick. Incorporate all content.
- Add milk here to thin out mixture. I said use about a cup of milk but add gradually until u get 2 desired consistency. U may want more than 1 cup if u prefer it thinner or less than a cup if u want it more hearty.
- Add cooked/peeled/thawed crawfish and remaining whole corn kernels to pot, stir in.
- Now comes the fun!!! Season that thang up 2 ur liking w about a tablespoon of liquid crab boil or old bay… be VERY VERY careful on this step cuz that crap is super hot so take it slow…add it gradually until u get desired heat. Then add more salt/pepper or spice blend to taste.
- Stir everything together well one good time then cover w lid and let it simmer on low heat for about 15-20 mins.
- Serve over steamed rice to eat it as a stew or by itself w/ some toasted & buttered french bread, croissant, or side salad bcuz it's yummy & filling enough 2 eat as a soup!!!
If you find this Shrimp, Crawfish, And Corn Stew recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.