Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Sweet and Sour Pork with Chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Sweet and Sour Pork with Chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Advantages To Improve Your Health.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many people have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that folks in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not know why. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Your heart is another thing which really can be helped when you eat apples. I am certain you know that apples contain fiber, and that, and also some of the various other ingredients of apples can promote heart health. Another one of the added benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you should also know that this also helps your heart. The particular skin of the apple is where a lot of the healthy vitamins and minerals can be found in an apple. If you happen to be one of the men and women who skin their apple before consuming it, you may want to change that habit so that you are receiving all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so healthy for you. The advantages we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Every one of the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you buy some apples, their in the produce department. It can truly help your health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy sweet and sour pork with chutney recipe. You can cook easy sweet and sour pork with chutney using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Sweet and Sour Pork with Chutney:
- Get 150 grams Pork thigh or other parts
- Provide 1 Onion
- Take 1 Green pepper
- Take 1⁄2 Carrot
- Prepare 1⁄3 Eggplant or zucchini (optional)
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Salt
- Take 1 White pepper
- You need 2 tbsp ★ Apple and cranberry chutney
- Use 20 ml ★ White or red wine
- Provide 1 tbsp ★ Tomato paste
- Use 1 tbsp ★ Oyster sauce
- Prepare 50 ml ★ Water
- You need 1⁄2 Chinese chicken stock granule or soup stock
- Provide 1 tbsp Olive oil or grapeseed oil
- Use 1 handful Nuts such as cashew nuts (optional)
Instructions to make Easy Sweet and Sour Pork with Chutney:
- Chop the onion, carrot, green onion and the pork into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and sauté the onion. Add the vegetable, then the pork and continue frying them. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Pour in some water and simmer.
- Combine the ★ ingredients well. I used red wine this time.
- Add the Step 3 seasonings into the Step 2 skillet and simmer over medium to low heat for 5 to 10 minutes. Serve it on the bed of rice and enjoy.
- I forgot to add the green pepper the last time. I made this dish the other day so I changed the photos.
- If you prefer to thicken the sauce, add 1 teaspoon of flour before frying the pork, or add 1 teaspoon of katakuriko slurry (dissolve katakuriko with some water) at the end to thicken.
If you find this Easy Sweet and Sour Pork with Chutney recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.