Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. There’s some value to that. From time to time, though, you totally do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place who has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s by way of example, doesn’t provide burgers. You could have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, they also have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food dining places usually do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you decide on healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my oh so yummy famous zucchini soup recipe. To make my oh so yummy famous zucchini soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup:
- Prepare 3 cups diced zucchini
- Use 2 small diced up potatoes
- Use 1 1⁄2 cup frozen peas and carrots or one shredded carrot and a 1⁄2 a cup of peas
- You need 1 large onion
- You need 1-1 1⁄2 cup cooking cream (heavy cream)
- You need 4 tablespoons butter
- You need 1-2 cubes Maggi cubes
- Provide About 2 cups or more of water depending on how thick or thin you like your soup
- Get Small pieces of fried pita bread for the topping (optional)
- Take Salt (optional) the Maggi usually has enough salt that you will not need to add any. Add this last if you need to
Steps to make My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup:
- Take all the vegetables and cook them in a small about of oil until tender. Keep stirring till most of the water from the zucchini has been reduced. You want to keep some water so you will be able to blend them up easily.
- Now, take you vegetables and use a hand held blender in the same pot or pour them in a blender and blend them till smooth. You may need to add a little bit of water just so they can blend.
- Pour the mixture back into the pot and add the butter and cooking cream. Start by adding 1 cube first of the Maggi chicken stock. Turn the heat down to a medium high and let it boil for a bit. Once the Maggi cubes has dissolved and the soup has gotten thicker taste it and if you feel like it needs another cube add the other one. Also, check the thickness of the soup, depending on if you like you soup thick or a little thin you can add more water. It is supposed to be like the consistency of a creamy potato soup maybe a little thicker.
- You may have to adjust the measurements of the soup just depending on how much of everything you are adding. The zucchini is supposed to over power the other vegetables. Good luck and enjoy!!!
If you find this My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.