Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Squash Soup base - vegetarian or not recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Squash Soup base - vegetarian or not recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Squash Soup base - vegetarian or not recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because most well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Visit a drive through at a place who has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. You can consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, also includes plenty of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food restaurants usually do not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Simple logic states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to squash soup base - vegetarian or not recipe. To make squash soup base - vegetarian or not you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Squash Soup base - vegetarian or not:
- Provide quarter squash, peeled & sliced
- Provide medium red onion, coarsely chopped
- Take garlic, coarsely chopped
- Use water
- Use a stock cube (vegetable if vegetarian, chicken if not)
- You need Salt
- Use ~ VARIATION SUGGESTIONS ~ (optional)
- Use crushed crispy bacon (optional)
- Prepare sliced ham (optional)
- Get shredded leftover chicken (optional)
- Take diced cooked baby potato (optional)
- Get dollops cream (optional)
- Prepare coconut cream (optional)
Instructions to make Squash Soup base - vegetarian or not:
- In a sauce pan, place your squash, sliced into small pieces so it's easy to mash. Add onions, garlic and enough water to cover all the squash (don't place too much). Boil covered for 15 mins
- Once soft, lower heat and mash everything while in the pot. Season with salt and 1⁄4 of a stock cube (crushed to powder so it's easy to mix).
- When the squash is mashed, it gets thicker and absorbs the liquid. Taste and adjust preferred consistency accordingly by adding water a teaspoon at a time. Serve while hot.
- I enjoy this soup base on its own without any additions but sometimes I do variations too. Some non-veg ideas: // Add light cream or coconut cream // Add meat (shredded chicken, bacon or ham) // Add diced potatoes for a more filling soup // Add veggies like diced celery, corn kernels or peas
If you find this Squash Soup base - vegetarian or not recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.