Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am certain you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? This is a thing that many people live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be delighted to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Cornell University did a study on the result apples have on the mind. They found that one of the elements in apples referred to as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And naturally thanks to this ingredient in apples, they can essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The huge benefits we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples when you go to supermarkets. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy, delicious & spicy mince and vegetable curry in a frying pan recipe. You can cook easy, delicious & spicy mince and vegetable curry in a frying pan using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan:
- You need 300 grams Mixed beef and pork mince
- You need 1 Onion
- Use 1 Carrot
- Take 1 Zucchini (eggplant is also OK)
- Get 1 clove Garlic
- Get 1 small piece Ginger
- Use 1 tbsp Red wine (sake is also OK)
- Use 1 Salt
- Get 1 Pepper
- Take 1 to 11⁄2 tablespoons Curry powder (powdered)
- Get 2 tbsp Flour
- Take 2 tsp Chinese chicken soup powder
- Prepare 200 ml Water
- Prepare 2 tbsp ★ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- Provide 2 tbsp ★ Ketchup
- Take 1 tbsp ★ Oyster sauce
- Get 3 tbsp Milk
- Get 1 ★Bay leaves (optional)
Steps to make Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan:
- Chop the onion, carrot, garlic and ginger finely.
- Cut the zucchini (or eggplant) into 1 cm quarter rounds.
- Combine the ★.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and ginger. After the aroma is released, add onion, carrot and zucchini (or eggplant) and fry.
- After the onion is softened, add the mince, break up lumps and stir. Add red wine, salt and pepper.
- Add curry powder and flour to Step 5 and stir. Add Chinese chicken stock powder, water and bay leaf.
- Stir in the ★ ingredients into Step 6 and add the milk after bringing to a boil. Stir, taste and adjust the flavour if necessary. Reduce the cooking liquid until it has almost gone. Stir occasionally.
- It's ready to serve.
If you find this Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.