Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham and Cheese Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and Cheese Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am certain you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? This is something which many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
While everyone understands that consuming plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to ensure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? You will see that the vitamins and minerals that you will see in apples can be quite beneficial for your health.. On the subject of the particular minerals that are in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. And you’ll even discover vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good for you. One thing you should understand is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to locate many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy quite a few apples, their in the produce department. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and cheese potato soup recipe. You can have ham and cheese potato soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ham and Cheese Potato Soup:
- Use 4 baking potatoes, peeled and diced
- Use 1 small onion, diced
- Use 2 stalks celery, diced small
- Use 6 baby carrots, diced small
- Provide 1⁄2 lb deli ham, diced small
- Use 1 quart chicken broth, I used my own homemade because I have it. Boxed is fine
- You need 1 1⁄2 cups cheese of choice
- Use 2 cups half and half
- Take Green onions, sliced optional
- Take Salt pepper onion and garlic powders
Steps to make Ham and Cheese Potato Soup:
- Sauté your onions, celery, and carrots in a little olive oil. Add seasonings. Add the ham. Pour in the broth and add the potatoes.
- Cook til potatoes are tender. Lower heat and add half and half. I mash my potatoes with a potato masher but leave it chunky. Stir in cheese and cook on low until it all melts and melds. Spoon it up and garnish with green onions. We have crusty bread and butter and sliced sharp cheddar slices on the side.
If you find this Ham and Cheese Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.