Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am certain you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
Now the question turns into, exactly why are these types of vitamins and minerals essential? You might or might not be aware that apples can in fact reduce risks of various cancers, and that is due to all the things in apples. By eating apples you could lower your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. Just that one point really should be enough reason for every person to start eating apples.
And now you know why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. Something you should recognize is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, but the information is out there. I really hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you end up getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health may greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to "baked french onion" soup recipe. You can cook "baked french onion" soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- Prepare 4 Onions
- Take 96 oz (3- 32 oz. containers) beef broth or beef stock
- Use 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Take 1⁄2 tsp thyme
- Use 1 bay leaf
- You need 4 tbsp butter
- Take 1 salt and pepper
- Provide 1 french bread
- You need 1 freshly shredded cheese of your choice. I used alehouse cheddar
Instructions to make "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- Slice onions
- On medium high heat, melt 4 tablespoons of butter in pot and put all onions in. Salt and pepper thoroughly.
- Stir occasionally until unions get soft and brown. About 30-45 minutes.
- Add Worcestershire sause, thyme and bay leaf while cooking the onions.
- When browned, add in all the broth. Stir well and let simmer for a couple hours.
- Slice thin slices of french bread and toast. Butter both side if you wish.
- Fill oven safe bowl with soup place toasted french bread on top and top with cheese.
- Broil until melted and slightly brown.
- Served with a panini.
If you find this "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.