Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baby Shrimp and Mushroom Cream Pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby Shrimp and Mushroom Cream Pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. Once in a while, though, you totally do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Your beverage ought to be water or juice or milk. When you sip a big soft drink you are adding too much empty calories to your day. Usually just one serving of soft drinks is merely eight ounces big. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start out at twenty ounces. Typically, though, they may be 30 ounces. This means that your drink on it’s own will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are more healthy options.
Basic logic states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baby shrimp and mushroom cream pies recipe. You can cook baby shrimp and mushroom cream pies using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baby Shrimp and Mushroom Cream Pies:
- Take 80 grams Frozen cooked baby shrimp (or use chicken thigh meat instead)
- Use 1⁄2 bag Shimeji mushrooms
- Take 1⁄2 Onion
- Use 10 grams Butter
- You need 1 Salt and pepper
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Soup stock granules
- Provide 1 tbsp Cake flour
- Use 150 ml Milk
- Prepare 3 tbsp Heavy cream
- Prepare 1 bag Frozen puff pastry
- Use 1 dash Grated cheese
- Provide 1 dash Parsley
Steps to make Baby Shrimp and Mushroom Cream Pies:
- Defrost the frozen puff pastry at room temperature. Prepare a large and small cup. Cut 12 pieces out of the puff pastry (3 per sheet) using the large cup.
- Cut small circles out of the middles of 6 of the large circles from Step 1. Moisten the edges of the uncut circles, and place the cut circles on top.
- Put the pies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and brush the rims with beaten egg. Bake at 200 °C for 15-20 minutes. Transfer the pies to a rack to cool.
- Slice the onion. Cut the root ends off the shimeji mushrooms and shred apart, then cut into half. Let the shrimp defrost naturally.
- Put flour in a bowl, and add milk in 3 batches, mixing well between additions, so that no lumps form. Add cream.
- Heat butter in a frying pan and sauté the onion and shimeji mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper and the soup stock granules, then add the milk-cream mixture from Step 5. When it has thickened, add the shrimp.
- Fill the cooled pies from from Step 3 with plenty of the sauce. Top with grated cheese and parsley and they're done.
If you find this Baby Shrimp and Mushroom Cream Pies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.