Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Jambalaya recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Jambalaya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jambalaya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is certainly very good advice. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus better now. Here is how to eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish choice at a restaurant. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their choices. There are many salads available these days. Chili is definitely a different choice. Baked potatoes can also be ordered. You can pick fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t involve eating something deep fried. When you get your meal through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This can help you keep your calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Simple logic states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you decide on healthy things, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jambalaya recipe. To cook jambalaya you need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jambalaya:
- Use 1 can 10 1\2 ounces condensed french onion soup
- Get 1 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- Get 1 can 8 ounce tomato sauce
- Take 1⁄2 cup butter cubed
- Provide 1 small green pepper,chopped
- Prepare 1 small onion,chopped
- Get 1 1⁄2 tsp creole seasoning
- You need 1 tsp hot pepper sauce(hot sauce)
- Provide 1 lb uncooked shrimp,peeled and deveined
- Use 1⁄2 lb fully cooked polish sausage cut halved lenghwise and cut into 1⁄2 inch slices
- Take 2 cup rice
Instructions to make Jambalaya:
- In a large saucepan combine the first 8 ingredients,bring to a boil. Remove from heat stir in the shrimp,sausage,rice. transfer to a greases 13-in x 9-in dish
- cover and bake at 375 for 30 min remove foil and stir,cover and bake 10-15 mins longer or until rice is tender
If you find this Jambalaya recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.