Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to that. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook meals from scratch. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Choose the drive through depending on whether or not it has more healthy options available. Arby’s for example, doesn’t provide burgers. Instead, a person’s choices consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes an abundance of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Basic logic states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken noodle soup recipe. You can cook thai chicken noodle soup using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Take 2 Large chicken fillet (cubed)
- Provide 2 tablespoon oil
- Prepare salt and freshly ground pepper
- Provide 1 teaspoon ground garlic
- Take 2 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon ground green chillies
- Prepare 1 can coconut milk
- Provide 4 cups water
- Use 2 teaspoon chicken stock powder
- Use 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- You need 100 g thin rice noodles
- Prepare 1 small tray baby corn
- Use 1 small tray sugar snap peas
- Provide 1 lime (juiced)
- Prepare Coriander
Steps to make Thai Chicken Noodle Soup:
- 1. In a deep pot add oil, garlic, ginger, green chillies, chicken, soy sauce, a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper.
- 2. Cook on high for 3 minutes till chicken turns white.
- 3. Add coconut milk, water, chicken stock powder, corn & peas.
- 4. Cook for 30 minutes on low till veg & chicken cooked through.
- 5. Boil noodles for 3-4min. Rinse under cold water.
- 6. Add to pot with lime juice and mix in.
- 7. Taste to see if more salt and pepper is needed.
- 8. Garnish with coriander. - - Note: If you have green thai curry paste on hand, I would add some to taste as well.
- #soupchallenge #cookpad_za
If you find this Thai Chicken Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.