Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Beneficial For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be found in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
Now the question is, precisely why are these kinds of vitamins and minerals essential? Well first off there have been a lot of studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the risk of various cancers. A few of the cancers that apples will help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. Just that one element should be adequate reason for everyone to start eating apples.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In this post we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to locate many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. You will find that your overall health could tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken, kale and rice soup recipe. To make creamy chicken, kale and rice soup you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup:
- Use 2 chicken breast, boiled cooled and shredded (or use rotisserie)
- Use 2.5 cups fresh kale, chopped
- Take 1 large onion, diced
- You need 6 garlic cloves, minced
- Get 3 celery, diced
- Take 2 small-medium carrots, diced
- Get 2 tbs flour
- Provide 2 tbs butter
- Prepare 1.5 tsp olive oil
- Provide 1⁄2 cup milk
- Use 1⁄2 cup cream (half&half is fine)
- Take 6 cup chicken stock
- Provide 3⁄4 cup rice (uncooked)
- Prepare 1 tsp dried thyme
- Provide 2 tsp dried basil
- Provide 1 dried bay leaf
- Provide to taste Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup:
- In a large pot, heat oil with butter on medium high heat. Sautee onion and garlic until onion translucent. Then add your carrots and celery, cook for 4 min.
- Add the flour to the pot and cook for 2-3 min. Add your milk and cream to the pot. Cook for 5 more min, the mixture should be pretty thick.
- Add your shredded chicken to the pot and stir to combine. Add all of your chicken stock. Let this cook together for about 20 min. (On medium low)
- After 20 min, add your rice and kale to the pot, cook for another 30 min. (On medium low)
- The longer you let it cook, the thicker it will become.
- Note: if u boil bone in chicken for this recipe. Save the water you boiled the chicken in, just strain it to remove any icky parts and add that to your soup if you dont have stock.
- This makes a lot of soup, the leftovers are even better if you can imagine!!
If you find this Creamy Chicken, Kale and Rice Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.