Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best VEGAN tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to VEGAN tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Choose a drive through for a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthy palates. Arby’s by way of example, doesn’t offer burgers. Alternatively it is possible to select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes plenty of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every little thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly unhealthy items.
Basic reason states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you decide on healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan tomato soup recipe. You can have vegan tomato soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare VEGAN tomato soup:
- Use baby tomatoes
- Prepare vegetable stock
- Get potato
- You need enoki mushroom
- Get salt
- Provide pepper
- You need thyme
- Use garlic
- Get dried oregano
- Provide vegetable oil
- Get chilli sauce
Instructions to make VEGAN tomato soup:
- Slice baby tomatoes into 2, place on top of oven pan. drizzle with 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil. sprinkle with salt, pepper, thyme
- Dice potato, place on oven pan, drizzle with oil.
- Roast both of the above in (preheated) oven for 15-20 minutes
- Move roasted tomatoes into a boiling pan, toast for 2 minutes, insert 1⁄4 cup of vegetable stock, stir
- Blend the roasted tomatoes and vegetable stock using mixer/blender
- Place back the blended tomatoes into boiling pan, let simmer for 4-5 minutes
- (meanwhile) place the roasted potatoes into a frying pan. add a pinch of salt, pepper, and chilli powder. toast until brown and tender
- After boiling, insert the potatoes into the soup, add 1 tbsp chilli sauce, then stir. add more salt, pepper, n oregano if taste isn’t perfect yet. addition of vegetable stock powder is really recommended for a more savoury flavour.
If you find this VEGAN tomato soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.