Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Green Rice Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Green Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Select water, juice or milk as a beverage. When you sip a big soft drink you are putting a lot of empty calories to your day. One portion of soda pop is eight ounces. That portion typically is made up of a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This implies that your drink alone will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice and also normal water.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green rice soup recipe. You can have green rice soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Rice Soup:
- Prepare 1 & 1⁄2 cups Dashi Stock OR Chicken Stock
- Provide *Note: 1 & 1⁄2 cups Water and 3⁄4 teaspoon Dashi Powder
- Get 1 cup Cooked Short Grain Rice *firmly packed
- You need 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped, save some for topping
- Use 1 cupful chopped Green Vegetables *e.g. Bok Choy, Spinach, Silverbeet Leaves, Kale, etc
- You need 1⁄4 cup Edamame (Young Soy Beans)
- You need 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Get 1⁄2 tablespoon Mirin
- You need Salt as required
- You need 1⁄2 teaspoon Grated Ginger
- Prepare 1⁄2-1 sheet Toasted Nori (Seaweed Sheet) *torn into small pieces
Steps to make Green Rice Soup:
- Place Dashi Stock and Cooked Rice in a saucepan, bring to the boil over medium high heat. Break down any lumps.
- Add all Vegetables, bring to the boil, reduce heat to low and simmer until vegetables are cooked. Season with Soy Sauce, Mirin and Salt.
- Add grated Ginger and stir, then remove from the heat.
- Pour the rice soup in a serving bowl, place plenty of Toasted Nori and saved Spring Onion on top, and enjoy.
If you find this Green Rice Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.