Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Italian Wedding Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Wedding Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Wedding Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Huge Advantages For Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
More than likely you’ve heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples may benefit an individuals brain. These studies showed that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. And due to this you will recognize that apples may actually help people prevent the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In the following paragraphs we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to locate many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. I am hoping that the next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your overall health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian wedding soup recipe. To make italian wedding soup you need 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Italian Wedding Soup:
- Prepare Meatballs:
- Take 1⁄2 pound ground veal
- Take 1⁄4 cup panko bread crumbs
- Use 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- You need 1 clove garlic minced
- Take 2 Tbsp milk
- Get 1 egg beaten
- Provide 1 tsp salt
- Get 1⁄2 tsp ground pepper
- Take 1 1⁄2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Provide Soup:
- Prepare 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 cup sweet onion finely chopped
- Prepare 1 cup carrots finely chopped
- You need 1 cup celery finely chopped
- Take 2 cartons chicken stock (about 8 cups)
- Get 1 tsp oregano
- Take 1⁄2 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup ancini de pepe (small pasta)
- Provide 2 cups baby spinach
- Take 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Steps to make Italian Wedding Soup:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients for the meatballs together and shape into small meatballs. Place on a pan lined with parchment paper and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan and saute the onion. Add the next five ingredients for the soup and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes. Add the ancini de pepe and simmer for another 6 minutes or until pasta is tender. Add meatballs, spinach and parmesan cheese and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you find this Italian Wedding Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.