Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Osuimono - Clear Soup For Girl's Day Festival recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Osuimono - Clear Soup For Girl's Day Festival recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Osuimono - Clear Soup For Girl's Day Festival recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am sure you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Now the question is, exactly why are these types of vitamins and minerals so important? As I am certain you know, research is being carried out all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. By eating apples you could reduce your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. Just that one factor really should be adequate reason for everyone to start eating apples.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The one thing you should recognize is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase some apples, their in the produce isle. These apples could lead to helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to osuimono - clear soup for girl's day festival recipe. To cook osuimono - clear soup for girl's day festival you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Osuimono - Clear Soup For Girl's Day Festival:
- Use 15 cm Kombu seaweed
- Take 1 packet Bonito flakes
- Provide 20 pieces Dried sliced shiitake mushrooms
- Use 1200 ml Water
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Mirin
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Soy sauce
- Take 1 Edamame, to taste
- Use 2 Imitation crab sticks
- Prepare 1 Temaribu (decorative dried wheat gluten shaped like little balls), to taste
- Use 4 Egg
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Dashi stock granules (per serving)
Instructions to make Osuimono - Clear Soup For Girl's Day Festival:
- Put the water, konbu seaweed, and shiitake mushrooms in a pan and bring to a boil. Take out the konbu seaweed and shiitake mushrooms, add the bonito flakes and simmer for a little bit. Turn off the heat, take out the bonito flakes, and put in the temaribu. Finely chop the simmered shiitake and the crab sticks
- Put plenty of water in a separate pan and bring to a boil. Beat 1 egg with 1⁄2 teaspoons of dashi stock granules, and pour into the water while mixing continuously to make kakitama (beaten egg cooked in liquid). When the egg floats to the surface, scoop out with a tea strainer or slotted spoon.
- Line a small cup with plastic wrap and put in the crab stick, shiitake mushrooms, edamame and the cooked egg from step 2. Gather the plastic wrap around and squeeze tightly. Close up with a rubber band.
- Leave like this for about 10 minutes. Open up the plastic wrap and invert the contents into each soup bowl. Ladle in the soup, and serve.
If you find this Osuimono - Clear Soup For Girl's Day Festival recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.