Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Fantastic Pertaining To Your Health.
More than likely you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? You might know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
At this stage we are going to show you the actual reason why these minerals and vitamins are important to good health. As I am certain you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And also by eating apples you can actually lessen your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. I don’t know about you however, when I read that I went out and bought an entire bag of apples.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The advantages we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Every one of the benefits would take us too long to include in this article, however the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. It can definitely help your health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) recipe. To cook vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Provide cabbage (depends on preference)
- Get Kale (put in at end)
- Take rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice)
- Get black beans
- Take great northern beans
- Take carrots
- Take medium sized potatoes
- Take mushrooms
- Take coconut cream (full fat)
- You need garlic cloves
- Take turmeric
- Get curry powder
- Take cumin
- Get Salt and Pepper
- Provide Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth)
- Provide water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth)
Instructions to make Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it.
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time.
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit.
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking.
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever.
- Enjoy and serve!
If you find this Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.