Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy chicken and rice soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy chicken and rice soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually excellent advice. Now and then, though, you totally do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place which has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Instead, a person’s options include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, in addition they have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not every little thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unhealthy items.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken and rice soup recipe. You can cook creamy chicken and rice soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy chicken and rice soup:
- Prepare 2 large chicken breast
- Take 3 Carrots cut into small cubes
- Prepare 1 small onion dices
- Prepare 6 cups chicken broth or 6 cups water and 8 chicken bullion cubes
- Provide 2 cups milk
- Get 2 oz cream cheese
- Provide 1 tbs oil
- Use 2 cups frozen peas
- Use 1.5 cups rice uncooked
- Use to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare 2 tbs flour mixed with 1⁄4 cup of milk
Instructions to make Creamy chicken and rice soup:
- Cook chicken breast until long longer pink in middle. Shred into small pieces
- Put oil, onions and carrots in large pot. Cook until onions are soft.
- Add in shedded chicken, broth or bullion cubes and water. Bring to a boil the simmer for 15 min.
- Add in milk, cream cheese, peas and rice. Turn up to medium heat and stir until cream cheese melts.
- Mix flour with 1⁄4 cup of milk and add to pot simmer again for 15 min.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste. Once rice is soft enjoy.
If you find this Creamy chicken and rice soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.