Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know individuals that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University performed a study on the effect apples have on the brain. While carrying out their study they learned that, quercetin, which is located in apples assists in maintaining healthier brain cells. Which means that by eating apples you can minimize the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In the following paragraphs we just dealt with several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, however the information is out there. I am hoping that the next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. These apples can certainly end up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tunisian couscous-my way (vegan) recipe. To cook tunisian couscous-my way (vegan) you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan):
- You need + 2 yellow onions
- Use veggie soup square
- Take couscous
- Prepare fresh spinach or other leafy greens
- Use golden raisins
- Prepare tunisian spice mix
- Use yellow peppers
- Provide fresh tomatoes
- You need tomatoe puree
- Prepare Salt
- Use Oregano to tast
- You need eggplant
- Provide carrots
- Prepare potatoes
- You need olive oil
- Take sunflower oil
Instructions to make Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan):
- Peel the onions and cut one of them in little squares. Start frying this onion on the sunflower oil and when it starts to get transparent add the spinach ot other leafy greens and add the tomatoe puree. Cook until the spinach becomes soft. Then add 4 cups of water.
- Add the tunisian spice mix, add the peeled veggies: cut the potatoes into big squares, cut the carrots into 4 pieces, cut the eggplant in big squares, cut the tomatoe in big squares too.
- Also add those onions that we left in one piece at the beginning. Also add the soup square and the yellow peppers cut into slices.Add the oregano and salt to taste.
- Next take the "upper part" of the couscous cooking pot and add the couscous, pour a mugful of hot water on it and add the olive oil. Stir to combine.
- Also stir the veggies in the down part of pot also. Put the top part on top of down part and steam the couscous till soft.
- Stir both parts of pot from time to time and add more hot water to couscous if it seems dry.
- Serve the veggie sauce on top of couscous and also add raisins on top. Let me know if you tried this recipe.
If you find this Tunisian couscous-my way (Vegan) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.