Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Butternut soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial For Your Health.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not know why. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University had a study on the impact apples have on the brain. These studies showed that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. Not to mention thanks to this element in apples, they can actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In the following paragraphs we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to find many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. I hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut soup recipe. To make butternut soup you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Butternut soup:
- Provide 1 medium sided butter nut
- Provide 1 cup a soup tomato sachet
- Use 1 onion
- You need 1 green pepper
- Prepare 1 red pepper
- Provide 1 yellow pepper
- Use 250 g mushrooms
- You need 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- Prepare 2 tablespoon Louisiana Cajun spice/ or any favorite seasoning
Steps to make Butternut soup:
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Slice the onions and mushrooms into half rings and slice the peppers into strips
- Cut the butternut in half and peel it.
- Grease the baking pan and put the butternut on top
- Place the mushrooms, onions, and peppers on top of the butternut and spice it
- Insert it into the oven for 1h30/until butternut is soft
- Make cup a soup and blend it all together.
If you find this Butternut soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.