Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Gnocchi Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Gnocchi Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is actually good advice. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here is how you can eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Pick out a drive through at a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s for example, isn’t going to serve burgers. You can eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has a bundle of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food dining places will not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you decide on healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and gnocchi soup recipe. To cook chicken and gnocchi soup you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Gnocchi Soup:
- Provide 3 cup half and half (you can use heavy cream or whipping cream)
- Provide 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Use 2 tbsp butter or any type of oil (I'm using vegetable oil spread)
- Provide 1 carrot, shredded
- Prepare 1 onion, diced
- You need 1 chicken breast, cubed into bite-sized pieces
- Prepare 1 bunch of baby spinach
- Provide 1 palm-full of dried Italian herbs
- Take salt and pepper (I'm using pink salt and peppercorn)
- Prepare 4 cup of cold water
- You need 1 packages store-bought gnocchi or you can use a homemade recipe
Instructions to make Chicken and Gnocchi Soup:
- Dice your onion, shred your carrot, and slice your chicken.
- In a large pot, heat your preferred oil on medium-high heat and add your chicken. When all sides of the chicken are seared, add in your flour and coat the chicken. It will absorb all of the oil in the pot and will stick to the bottom of the pot, that is alright! It is FLAVOR, my friends!
- After about 2 minutes of cooking the flour and chicken, add in your carrots and onion. Add in a little salt, just to sweat the carrots and onion.
- After 5 minutes of those veggies working out (sweating and turning translucent), slowly add in your cold water, scraping the bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon to loosen up the FLAVOR at the bottom of the pot.
- When your water starts to simmer, add in the cream and stir until it comes to a simmer. (About 5 minutes)
- Remember when I said a "palm-full of dried Italian herbs"? I literally meant it. Add it into the simmering pot and stir to combine. This is also a good time to taste and season your soup. Add in salt and pepper to your liking. Remember to always taste as you go!
- Grab that bunch of spinach and stir it into the soup. It will wilt down in about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, get your gnocchi ready.
- Oh, hey, I have a recipe of potato gnocchi for this occasion! - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365427-potato-gnocchi
- Boil gnocchi according to its instructions and add it to the soup! Voila! You are done! I hope you enjoy!
If you find this Chicken and Gnocchi Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.